The Fugitif Short Film Festival aims to identify new talent in contemporary film culture all over the world.
This annual event is subject to a demanding pre-selection process in order to achieve a competitive screening where the public is invited to vote as well as a jury composed of professional artists.
The (beautiful) screening venue will be officially announced shortly.
The event will kick off with an AV performance.
Two days after the screening, we reveal the winner of the Fugitive Best Film Award and Fugitive Public Award.
2021 THEMES :
and / or
Call for entries!
Rules & Terms
- Theme1 is The Night. It can be approached literally and/or metaphorically.
- Theme2 is Music.
- The film must correspond to at least one of the two themes to be eligible.
- Duration: from 2 to 22 minutes.
- All styles and genres are accepted: live action, animation, fiction, documentary, comedy, horror, etc.
Early-bird/January: 11€ (student: 11€)
Regular deadline fee: 15€ (student: 11€)
Late deadline/July: 20€ (student: 11€)
If you are a student, a self-taught artist or if your film is on an LGBT+ theme, please contact us for a discounted registration fee.
In the case of cancellation or disqualification for failure to comply with the imposed regulations, entry fees are non-refundable.
From 2 to 22 minutes.
In case of selection, please send your films:
– Maximum size: 8 GB
– Accepted formats : .mp[e]g / .vob / .avi / .mov / .mp4 (m4v)
– Recommended codecs: MJPEG, Apple ProRes, H264
– If selected: provide a DCP (Digital Cinema Package)
– Resolution: PAL and NTSC (or SECAM) from 720x400px to HD 1920x1080px
– Dialogues: you must provide subtitles in French and/or English.
If you have any questions, please make sure that you have read the information.
We will then be very happy to support you: email@example.com
System11 gift set + all releases from the System11 label.
Free registration fees for the following editions.
Fugitif Best Film Award.
Fugitif Public Award.
2x HitFilm Pro 16 licenses (698 €).
More sponsor gifts will be revealed soon.
Daisy de Montjoye
For any further information: